UKSSSC has recently invited Online Applications for 1218 Posts of Forest Guard. The Applications were invited till 20/09/2017 from 08/08/2017. Candidates will be proceed to the UKSSSC Forest Guard Written Exam After Qualifying the the PET/PST. So They Should Start their Physical Preparation as well as for Written Exam. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus of UKSSSC . Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. The Direct Link of Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2017 PDF is Given here.
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2017
Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the UKSSSC Forest Guard syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the UKSSSC Forest Guard. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Candidates will be proceed to the UKSSSC Forest Guard Written Exam After Qualifying the the PET/PST.
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Forest Guard
- Total No. Of Posts : 1218 Posts
- Official Website : http://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- Job Location : \Uttarakhand
- Job Category : Government Jobs
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern :
The UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus Would have Following type of Exam Pattern :-
- The Written Exam Would be Objective Type with Multiple Choice.
- The Written Exam Would have Maximum marks Of 100.
- The Time Duration would be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Question on the Science & Agriculture Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- The right Answer will be Awarded with 01 Mark & the Wrong Answer will Deduct the 1/4 (0.25) Marks from the Aggregate.
- The Merit Will be Prepared on the basis of the Aggregate marks of Written Exam.
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus of Agriculture (Intermediate Standard) will Comprise Following Topics : –
- Agronomic principles, practices and meteorology
- Dry Farming and Agro-Forestry
- Soils and Fertility Management
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques
- Breeding and Seed Production
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices
- Livestock, Poultry Management, Artificial Insemination and Calf Rearing
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology
- Energy and Environment
- Commercial Agriculture
- Agrl.Extension and Agrl.Economics
- Computer Application
General Science : The General Science Syllabus will be As Following……………..
Physics : Nature of Universe‐General Scientific laws‐Inventions and discoveries‐National scientific laboratories‐Mechanics and properties of matter‐Physical quantities,standards and units‐Force, motion and energy‐Magnetism, electricity and electronics‐Heat, light and sound.
Chemistry : Elements and Compounds‐Acids, bases and salts‐Fertilizers, pesticides,insecticides.
Botany : Main Concepts of life science‐Classification of living organism‐Nutrition anddietetics‐Respiration.
Zoology : Blood and blood circulation‐Reproductive system‐Environment, ecology, health and hygiene‐Human diseases, prevention and remedies‐Animals, plants and human life.
|Male||163 Cm.||—||Expansion of 5 Cm.|
|Female||150 Cm.||—||Expansion of 5 Cm.|
Physical Efficiency Test : PET will be as following ……………
- Apply Online
- Hall Ticket
- Bihar Board
- Agricultural Insurance
- Exam Date
- Call Letters
- Apply Online
|Description||Qualifying Benchmark (For Male)||Qualifying Benchmark (For Female)|
|(1) For Male, 25 Kms. Running having weight of 10 Kgs. on Shoulder
(2) For Female, 14 Kms. Running having weight of 05 Kgs. on Shoulder
|Maximum 04 Hours||Maximum 04 Hours|
|Shot Put (7.275 Kgs.)||5.00 Mtrs||3.50 Mtrs|
|Long Jump||4.00 Mtrs||2.00 Mtrs|
|High Jump||1.10 Mtrs||0.70 Mtrs|