UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) has declared the result for the exam of Combined Geo Scientist/ Geologist conducted on 12 May to 14 May, 2017. The candidates appeared in the given exam can get the whole detailed information regarding the result, Check Here.
UPSC Combined Geo Scientist/ Geologist Result 2017
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has conducted a exam for the 269 posts of Combined Geo Scientist/ Geologist. The candidates appeared in the given exam are waiting deliberately for their result were to be informed that UPSC has declared the result for the given exam candidates are now able to download the result from the official website of UPSC or from the given Links.
Selection Process :
- The process of selection for the post shall be Written exam & Personal Interview.
- The candidates who were declared qualified, basis for the final merit list shall be the sum-total marks of written test and personal interview.
- The candidature of the candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects.
The candidates must bring the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability etc. at the time of the Personality Test.
In accordance with the Rules of examination all candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Forms (DAF) available on UPSC Official Website and submit the same ONLINE.
- Interview of the qualified candidates for the Personality Test will be conducted after 1 month from Result Declaration by UPSC.
- The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through Interview Letter.
- The candidates can check Roll Number wise Interview Schedule also be made available on Commission`s Website.
- Click Here for more Details:- upsc.gov.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of UPSC for more details or stay connected with us for Latest updates regarding the result.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.
All The Best to all the candidates………..