There will be General Recruitment & Special Recruitment for PCS 2017. Details of Vacancies will be mentioned in Detailed Official Notice. Online Application for UP PCS 2017 is started from 22 February, 2017. Last Date for Online Application will be 22 March, 2017. UPPSC PCS 2017 Pre Exam will be conducted on 21 May, 2017. Candidates can Check UPPSC Exam Calendar 2017 from the link given below…
UPPSC will give Two Chance to Candidates who were unable to qualify CSAT Paper during 2012 to 2015. Online Applications for those candidates will be restarted from 09 May. Read Full News from the Image given below……
UPPSC PCS Exam Notification 2017
- Name of the Organization: Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Posts: PCS Group I Posts
- Number of Posts: Total 251 Posts.
- Official Website: www.upjn.org
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Date :
- Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970. (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation)
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P., if identified posts are available.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years in Group ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group ‘B’ posts. In case of availability of Group ‘C’ posts in the Examination, the age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay :Rs 5400/-
- Educational Qualification : For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given here.
- Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
|01||Unreserved (General) –||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-|
|02||Other Backward Class||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 115/-|
|03||Scheduled Caste||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-|
|04||Scheduled Tribe||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-|
|05||Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-|
|06||Dependents of the Freedom Fighters||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|07||Ex-Serviceman||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
|08||Women||According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.|
On-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility ot the candidates to deposit fee in the bank up to last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application up to last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information’s / instructions / OTP (One time password) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
- How to Apply :
- Interested candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Online submission of application will be available from 22.02.2017 to 22.03.2017.
Last Date:- 22/03/2017
Apply Online – from 22 Feb
For More Information Visit :- http://uppsc.up.nic.in
Candidates can download for upcoming Exam. In case of any Difficulty or query candidates can drop their respective comment in below comment box. We will response you faster.