Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission Asst Conservator of Forest Exam-2017. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the Vacancies of 137 Posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Departments against the Advertisement No. : A-3/E-1/2017. UPPSC Asst Conservator Syllabus is available here. Candidates who are Finding the UPPSC Asst Conservator Syllabus 2016 can Check Here. We are providing UPPSC Assistant Conservator Syllabus & UPPSC Assistant Conservator Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. Here We provide the Direct Link of The Syllabus PDF.
UPPSC Forest Asst Conservator Syllabus 2017
UPPSC Forest Conservator Exam Date → 26.11.2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC conducts various exams for the recruitment of capable candidates into State Civil Services. UPPSC does all the recruitment procedures for selection of applicants for different departments in State Government. The UPPSC releases notifications every year for recruitment of aspirants into various posts in UP Government.
All Government Jobs (Check Here…!!!!)
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Name of Post: Assistant Conservator.
Total Vacancies: 24 Posts.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
|Question Paper||Time Duration||Marks|
|General Studies-Ist Paper||2 Hours||200|
|General Studies-IInd Paper||2 Hours||200|
- Main (Written) Examination
|Question Paper||Time Duration||Max. Marks|
|Paper-I General Hindi and Essay (Conventional Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II General Studies-Ist Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-III General Studies-IInd Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-IV Optional Subject-I (First Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-V Optional Subject-I (Second Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VI Optional Subject-II (First Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VII Optional Subject-II (Second Question Paper) (Conventional Type)||3 hours||200|
Current events of national and international importance. History of India and Indian National Movement. Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World. Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change– that do not require subject specialization. General Science
Comprehension. Interpersonal skills including communication skills. Logical reasoning and analytical ability. Decision making and problem solving. General mental ability Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmatic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics. General English upto Class X level. General Hindi upto Class X level.
- Arithmetic:- (i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and Irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Ineger, prime Integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integers and their Interrelationship. (ii) Average (iii) Ratio and proportion (iv) Percentage (v) Profit and Loss (vi) Simple and Compound Interests (vii) Work and Time (viii) Speed, Time and Distance
- Algebra :- (i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their Interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations. (ii) Set Theory:- Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, venn diagram.
- Geometry:- (i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area. (ii) Volume and surface of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
- Statistics:- Collection of data, Classification of data, frequency, frequency distribution, tabulation, cumulative frequency. Representation of data – Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curves (ogives) , Measures of Central tendency: Arithmetic Mean, Median and Mode.
General English Upto Class X Level
Comprehension, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Parts of Speech, Transformation of Sentences, Direct and Indirect Speech, Punctuation and Spellings, Words meanings, Vocabulary & Usage, Idioms and Phrases, Fill in the Blanks.
सामान्य हिन्दी (हाईस्कूल स्तर तक) के पाठ्यक्रम में सम्म्लिित किये जाने वाले विषय
हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, शब्द-रूप, संधि, समास, क्रियायें, अनेकार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भंडार), वर्तनी, अर्थबोध, हिन्दी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ, उ0प्र0 की मुख्य बोलियाँ
Note for Main (Written) Examination : All the question papers for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type but general studies will be objective type.
Main (Written) Examination
सामान्य हिन्दी एवं निबन्ध
Note – Any two subjects to be selected from the following list of the optional subjects-
- Agriculture Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Horticulture “Fruit and Plantation Crops”
- Environmental Science
- Animal Husbandry and Vet. Science
Click Here for Latest Syllabus (Check Here…!!!)
Important Books To Prepare:- Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for the written exam. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- General Knowledge 2016
- General Studies: Paper I (2016)
- Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge : At a Glance
Candidates can Download the UPPSC Asst Conservator Syllabus 2016 And start preparation for the Exam. If you have any query then drop your respective comment in comment box. and keep in Touch with us for more Latest Syllabus.