UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the UP PCL Stenographer Gr III Exam Pattern PDF at www.uppcl.org.
- 1 UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 UPPCL Office Assistant Exam 2017 Details
- 1.2 UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2.1 UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.2.2 UPPCL Stenographer Syllabus – English/ Hindi
- 1.2.3 UPPCL Office Assistant Accounts Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.2.4 UPPCL Office Assistant Grade III Syllabus – Mathematics
- 1.2.5 UPPCL Stenographer Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- 1.2.6 Uttar Pradesh PCL Office Assistant Accounts Grade III Syllabus – Accounts
UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Uttar Pradesh State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the UPPCL Office Assistant Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 2585 Vacancies of Office Assistant Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the 2585 Office Asst Grade III, Stenographer Grade III & Office Assistant Accounts Vacancies exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Name Of The Examination : Office Assistant Exam
- Official Website : www.uppcl.org
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
Exam Pattern :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will contain two parts.
- Part-1 will test ‘Computer Knowledge’ and carry 50 questions of 01 mark each.
- Part-2 will carry 180 questions of 01 mark each based on the following subjects :
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for every wrong answer in both parts.
- Candidates must have to attain minimum 20 marks in Part-1. Otherwise, their answers of Part-2 will not be evaluated.
|Subject||No. of Marks/ Questions|
|General Hindi (12th Standard)||55|
|General English (12th Standard)||55|
|Total||180 Marks/ Questions|
UPPCL Office Assistant Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
UPPCL Stenographer Syllabus – English/ Hindi
- Cloze test.
- Spotting Error.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Fill in the blank.
UPPCL Office Assistant Accounts Syllabus – General Awareness
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Economics Scene.
- Scientific Research etc.
UPPCL Office Assistant Grade III Syllabus – Mathematics
- Number Systems
- Computation of whole Numbers
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Use of Tables & Graphs
UPPCL Stenographer Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Hardware.
- Operating System.
- Computer Software.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Power-Point etc.
Uttar Pradesh PCL Office Assistant Accounts Grade III Syllabus – Accounts
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts & Balance Sheet.
- Self Balancing Ledgers and Sectional Balancing.
- Bills of Exchange
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions.
- Capital & Revenue, Recipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Balance Sheet Formats & Classification.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).