Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has recently released the notification in the month of January. Total number of posts 311. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates can apply for it before the last date. Other details like age limit, education qualification, pay scale etc. are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer 311 Recruitment
About TSPSC :
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911).
Organization Name : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Namee of Post : Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II
Category : Government Job
Location : Telangana
Total No. of Vacancies : 311
Essential Qualification :
Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II :
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course).
- B.Sc., Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational).
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
Age limit :
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases :
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Application Fee :
Each applicant must pay ₹ 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay ₹ 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & PH.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Selection process :
Selection will be selected on the basis of online written test exam and interview.
Pay scale :
₹ 22,460 – 66,330/-
Applying Procedure :
- Visit the official website i.e www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search the Apply Online link for Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II.
- Go through TSPSC.
- Now fill the prescribed application form correctly.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out copy for future use.
Important dates :
Starting date of Online Application form : 31.12.2015
Last date for Submission of Application form : 25.01.2016
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…….