ILI Entrance Exam Online Form The ILI Online Form How To Apply Eligibility Criteria Last date ILI University Entrance Exam Notification for law Courses check Eligibility, Important dates Apply Online Now the ILI is issued the Notification for the Entrance Exam in Deemed University for the session of 2017-2018 various courses like Ph. D. in Law, LL.M. – One Year Degree Programme, Post Graduate Diploma Programme, Online Certificate Courses. It Conducts the Entrance Exam Every year.
The Indian Law Institute Entrance Exam 2017
The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a Deemed University situated in New Delhi founded in 1956. It has a aim to promote advanced studiesand research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people.
Courses : The Deemed University provided three kinds of courses. First kind of courses are Degree Courses, Second kind of courses are P.G. Diploma Courses..
Here we are categorizing them separately for our candidates.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Law (Ph.D. in Law)
- Master of Law (LL.M. – 1-year course)
P.G. Diploma Courses
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADRs)
- Corporate Laws & Management
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
Online Certificate Courses
- Cyber Law
- Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age
|Course||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Ph.D. in Law||RS 3,000/-(Rupees three thousand)||purchased from counter of RS 1,000/-
then RS 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand)
|LL.M. – 1-year course||RS 2,500/- (Rupees two thousand five hundred)||purchased from counter of RS 1,000/- then RS 1,500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred)|
|LL.M. – 1-year course with late fee(Till two days)||RS 3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand)||purchased from counter of RS 1000/- then RS 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand)|
|P.G. Diploma Course||RS 2,000/- (Rupees two thousand||purchased from counter of RS 1,000/- then 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand)|
|Online Course||RS 7,500/- (Rupees Seven thousand five hundred)||–|
How to Apply :
- The candidates who wish to submit his / her Online Application form are advised to go the institute website www.ili.ac.inand follow the link Admission-2017.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before proceeding to the filling of application form online.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of their Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet & 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading.
Important Dates :
|Description of Event||Scheduled Dates for Ph.D in Law||Scheduled Dates for LL.M. – 1-year course||Scheduled Dates for PG Diploma Course|
|Availability Of online admission forms||01.05.2017||01.05.2017||01.05.2017|
|Last date of availability of online admission forms||01.06.2017||01.06.2017||
|Date of Entrance Test (For Non Exempted Category candidates)||10.06.2017 at 10.00 a.m||10.06.2017 at 3.00 p.m.||–|
|Declaration Of Result||28.06.2017||22.06.2017||–|
|Personal Interview and presentation of Research Plan of short listed candidates||1st/2nd week of July, 2017||–||–|
|Display of First Merit ListLast Date of Deposit of Fee||–||06.07.201710.07.2017||06.07.201710.07.2017|
|Display of Second Merit ListLast Date of Deposit of Fee||–||11.07.201713.07.2017||01.07.201713.07.2017|
|Display of Third Merit List, if requiredLast Date of Deposit of Fee||–||14.07.201718.07.2017||17.07.201719.07.2017|
Last Date : 01.06.2017 (Ph.D & L.L.M.)
03.07.2017 (PG Diploma)