Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) invites application for the recruitment on 7243 posts of staff nurses (male/female). Eligible candidates can apply online through application form available right here. Under Tamil Nadu, current government job opening 2015, 7243 staff nurses both men/women will be recruited by TN MRB. Check all details related to this job vacancy, application form, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and how to apply online for MRB TN Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015.
MRB TN 7243 Staff Nurse (Women/ Men) Recruitment 2015
Vacancy Details: A total vacancy of 7243 posts of staff nurses for both male and female candidates.
Educational Qualification:- The educational qualification required for male and female candidates are mentioned as follow. These are the eligibility criteria for TN nurse recruitment.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicant should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Govt / Govt recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification which is 19.04.2015.
- Must have completed training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing
of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training.
Age Limit:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and must not exceed 58 years as on 1st, August 2015.
Pay Scale:- Pay Grade of ₹ 7,700/- per month, with additional ₹ 500/- increase every year. Other allowances will be provided as per as rules laid by the health and family care department of Tamil Nadu Government.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of cut off marks for each category and candidates will be shortlisted as selected candidates. There will be no interview for this recruitment.
Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus For MRB TN Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015:-
|Name of Examination||Exam Duration||Max. Marks||Minimum Marks Required To Qualify (SC/ST/SCA)||Minimum Marks Required To Qualify (GEN/OTHERS)|
|MCQ Type Single Paper for Nurses||2:30 Hrs||100||30||35|
- All the questions asked in the examination will be multiple choice question.
- The question paper will be provided in only English language only, which contains a total 200 questions.
- The questions will be asked as per as syllabus based on Diploma level in Nursing.
- There will be no negative marking therefore it is advised to attempt maximum questions as you can.
Application Fees & Mode of Payment :- ₹ 600/- For General candidates and ₹ 300/- for SC/ST/SCA candidates. The application fees can be submitted through online and offline mode. Online fee can be paid through Credit / debit card with additional online fee processing charges. Offline fee can be submitted through Challan Form in any branch of Indian Bank with additional ₹ 15 bank service charges payable at bank.
How To Apply Online:- Eligible candidates who are willing to apply online for Tamil Nadu MRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015, can fill the online application form, which is now avaibale on the official website of TN MRB. (www.mrbexam.in) or (www.mrb.tn.gov.in). Read all the instructions carefully mentioned in official recruitment advertisement before applying online.
- Online Application Form Available From:- 19th, April, 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 11th, May, 2015
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee:- 13th, May, 2015
- To Apply Online Now:- CLICK HERE
- To Read / Download Official Advertisement Notification:- CLICK HERE
- For More Details Visit TN MRB official website:- CLICK HERE