Syndicate Bank SO Exam Syllabus 2017 Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam Pattern/Scheme Online Test Syllabus pdf Syndicate Bank will conduct an Online Written exam for recruitment of Posts of SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO). Today Competition Level is increased from last years as well as Exam Level & Cut Off is increase drastically. It is not the time where One can get selection very easily with less preparation/ Last time Preparation.
Syndicate Bank SO Syllabus 2017
We are providing here all the details of the syllabus and study material. candidates can prepare with the help of syllabus and study material. If you are eligible to take part in this written Exam then download the Syllabus here. The Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF is given here…….
SO Exam Pattern:- There is provision of Online Written exam for each post under Specialist Officer cadre. Written Exam is consisting of Total 200 marks. Exam Pattern is as follows:-
No. Of Questions
- Total Time Duration of exam will be 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
SO exam Syllabus:- Exam Syllabus for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Exam is given below:-
Reasoning :- Focus on :-
- Comprehension Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Input & Output
- Arithmetic reasoning
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series
- syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements.
English Language :- Mainly Focus on the topics like :-
- Sentence Error
- Sentence correction
- fill in the blanks
- Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude :- Questions will be asked from :-
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart.
- Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Professional Knowledge :- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules and related to the trade/profession under the several posts.
or More Information:- http://www.syndicatebank.in/