SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2017 for Grade C & D. SSc Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017 has invited interested candidates for Grade C(Group B non-Gazetted) & D(Group C non- technical).
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination Stenographer Recruitment 2017 of Group C & D Candidates who are preparing for the Recruitment of SSC Stenographer 2017 have to wait for sometime. candidates can get more details from the given links.
Date Of Exam :- 04 to 07-09-2017
- 18-27 years as on 01.08.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999).
- Candidates applying for the given posts should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application form will be accepted.
- No other mode of change or subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted by the Commission.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Government rules.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from the recognized Board or University.
- The candidates applying for the Stenographer posts should obtained a degree through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU according to the ministry of HRD Notification No 44 Dated 1/03/1995-08/04/1995.
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC category can pay the sum of Rs.100.
- Fee relaxation has been provided to the Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex.Servicemen eligible for reservation.
- The candidates other than General or OBC category just have to pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
Procedure for Applying:-
- The candidates should only apply online for this Recruitment.
- The candidates have been provided registration number and Details Of Payment Of Fee For Further Correspondence With The Commission.
- Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Candidates can Apply Online from 17.06.2017 to 15.07.2017.
- LAST DATE : 15/07/2017
Click Here for more Details:- www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with SSC official website or you can also stay connected with us for Latest updates regarding the Recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestion or any query are highly welcomed we will try to answer your query as soon as possible.