State Bank of Sikkim has recently published notification for the recruitment of Junior Accounts Assistant vacancies on temporary regular basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. Good News to all aspirants who are searching for State Bank Jobs. State Bank of Sikkim issued a notification to filling 26 various vacant posts of Junior Accounts Assistant. Candidates can check the whole details about this recruitment with the given information which is provided below………….
SBS JAA Recruitment 2016
All the aspirants who are interest to achieve a Bank Jobs without IBPS can utilize this chance by submitting the applications. From all the eligible claimants officials are going to accept the registration forms till 29th Jan 2016. For this State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2016, they are collecting the application only through offline mode. State Bank of Sikkim (SBS) Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA) Notification 2016 is available to download from official website. All details about this recruitment are provided below interested candidates can see the below mentioned details……………
Name of the Organisation : State Bank of Sikkim
Name of the Posts : Junior Accounts Assistant
Total Number of Posts : 26
- Unreserved: 05 Posts.
- Bhutia Lepcha: 02 Posts.
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 02 Posts.
- Bhutia Lepcha (BPL): 01 Post.
- Other Backward Classes – Central List: 03 Posts.
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 01 Post.
- Other Backward Classes – Central List (BPL): 01 Post.
- Other Backward Classes – State List: 02 Posts.
- Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 02 Posts.
- Other Backward Classes – State List (BPL): 01 Post.
- Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts.
- Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Post.
- Scheduled Caste: 01 Post.
- Scheduled Caste (Women): 01 Post.
- Primitive Tribe: 01 Post.
Age Limit : As on 31-12-2015 Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years . Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for BL/ ST/ SC/ PT candidates and 04 for OBC – Central List & 03 years for OBC – State List candidates.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess XII class from a recognised Board or equivalent and 01 year certificates/ Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised/ institution.
Procedure of Selection : Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay ₹ 300/- ( ₹ 100/- for BPL) by Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Bank of Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofsikkim.com on or before 29-01-2016 by 04:00 P.M. & send hard copy of the online application with relevant documents and demand draft to the Asstt. General Manager (Adm.), State Bank of Sikkim, Gangtok, Head Office, Gangtok on or before 30-01-2016 by 02:00 P.M.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on the website www.statebankofsikkim.com.
4. Click on Career or SBS Recruitment.
5. Click here for “Apply for the Post of Junior Account Assistant”.
6. Read all instructions.
7. Fill all the details.
8. Click on proceed.
9. Take print out of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Fill Application Form Online 29.01.2016
- Closing Date to envelop the application 30.01.2016
Click Here to Apply Online
Click Here to check official website
Candidates can drop their comments in our comment inbox………………….