Presidency University Recruitment 2016 took a decision to publish a recruitment for Jr Library Assistant, Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant and Jr Peon. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date. Other details regarding this recruitment are given below. Candidates can also save these recruitment details as a PDF file to press Ctrl+P and save it as a PDF file.
Presidency University Recruitment 2016
About Presidency University :
The ‘Hindoo College’, established in 1817, was transformed into the ‘Presidency College of Bengal’ in 1855. The Hindoo College was the earliest institution of higher learning in the modern sense in Asia. The Presidency College introduced western education in the historical sense of the term and was originally a non-government college meant for the sons of the Hindu community alone. But the Centenary Volume (1955).
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Presidency University. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e www.presiuniv.ac.in. Job fighters can fill the application form through Online mode. Name of Post Jr Library Assistant, Technical Assistant, Jr Assistant & Jr Peon.
No. of Post : 109
Details of Vacancy :
- Junior Library Assistant Gr-II : 01
- Technical Assistant Gr-II : 01
- Junior Assistant : 32
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Junior Peon : 75
|Name of the Category||No of Posts|
Essential Qualification :
- For Jr Library Assistant : Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- For Technical Assistant : B.Sc./BCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
- For Jr Assistant : Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
- For Jr Peon : Class VIII standard.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 40 years.
Pay Scale :
- For Jr Library Assistant, Technical Assistant Posts : ₹9000/- -₹28300/- with a Grade Pay ₹ 4400/-.
- For Jr Assistant Post : ₹ 7200/- -₹ 25400/- with a Grade Pay ₹ 3300/-.
- For Jr Peon Post : ₹ 5400/- -₹ 18600/- with a Grade Pay ₹ 1800/-.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates can will be shortlisted on the basis of three rounds i.e
- Academic Merit
- Experience in the relevant field
- Performance in the interview
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…………