Chandigarh High Court of Punjab and Haryana Is Going To Conduct The written Examination For The Various posts of Clerk Subordinate Courts of Punjab. The Examination Is Going To Held In The Month Of March 2017. candidates Can Download Their admit card And Check The Exact Exam date From This page . Check Here…
P & H High Court Exam Admit Card 2017
Latest Updates :- Punjab & Haryana High Court has been uploaded the list of Rejected Candidates along with various reasons, candidates can download list from the direct link provided hereunder………
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date → 26.03.2017
Examination Conducted By: Chandigarh High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name Of The Examination: Clerk Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
Official Site: highcourtchd.gov.in
Chandigarh High Court of Punjab and Haryana had invited applications for the recruitment to vacant posts of Clerk Subordinate Courts of Punjab. P&H High Court will conduct a written test for this recruitment. Exam of Clerk will be held in the month of March 2017
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Clerk Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Written Exam will be objective cum subjective type.
- The Written Examination shall consist of following subjects:
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 33% in each subject of exam and 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- There will be negative marking of 1/5 marks for every wrong answer.
- There will also be a Computer Proficiency Test.
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more Latest Updates keep in touch with our website.