Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) had invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer. OSSSC Jr. Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017 OSSSC Junior Stenographer Syllabus 2017 OSSSC Jr. Clerk & Stenographer Exam Pattern. If you are eligible to take part in this written Exam then download the Syllabus here. The Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF is given here by OSSSC…..
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer. OSSSC Jr. Clerk Exam by OSSSC. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. If you are eligible to take part in this written Exam then download the Syllabus here .
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus & Pattern
Exam Pattern :-
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern is as follows :
|Paper-I||Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia)||85||2.5 Hours (Part 1 & 2)|
|Part-II: Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper-II||Part-I: Objective Mathematics||100|
|Part-II: Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100||3 hours|
|Practical Skill Test|
|Essay & Letter Writing in Odia||15||30 minutes|
|Basic Computer Skills||50||01 Hour|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type
- The standard of examination shall be equivalent to that of Secondary School.
- There will be a Practical Skill Test carrying 65 marks of 1 hour 30 minutes duration.
- The practical Skill Test shall be of qualifying nature. A candidate securing minimum 40% marks in it will be deemed to be qualified in the skill test but this score shall not be added to the total marks of written examination.
Exam Syllabus :-
OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus will be as follows :
PART I:– Language Test (English and Odia) will be 85 marks
A. English Language Test will be 50 marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement,
- Connectors, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Noun, Pronouns, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
B. Odia Language Test will be 35 marks
(a) Grammar will be 20 marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words) 10 marks
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications,Business or Official) (within 150 words) 05 marks
- Translation (One English passage of around 100words to be translated into Odia) 05 marks
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) 10 marks
Five short questions to be asked
PART II:- Objective General Knowledge will be 100 marks
In this category, there should be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses,
- events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
PART III :- Objective Mathematics will be 100 marks
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Under this, there will be a series of questions in Practical Mathematics required for day-to-day use. The questions would be such as to test candidate’s ability to work out with quickness and accuracy.
PART IV :- Basic Computer Knowledge (Objective)will be 100 marks
- MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel
PART V :-Practical Skill Test will be 65 marks
Essay & Letter Writing in Odia (15 Marks)
- Essay Writing on Familiar Topics (Within 250 Words) : 10 marks
- Letter Writing (Personal Letter, Applications Business or Officials) (Within 150 Words) : 05 marks
Basic Computer Skills (50 Marks)
A. WINDOWS operating system: *To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s):-
• Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
B. MSWord: *A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below:-
• Editing and formatting text and paragraph
• Page and Paragraph Setup
C. MSPower Point: *A Power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using the tools given below:-
• Editing and formatting slides
D. MSExcel: * A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below:-
• Formatting cells and data
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus : http://www.osssc.gov.in
Exam Syllabus provide us a Guideline to prepare in Exam according to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. We think syllabus of any exam is a basic need for each candidate who are appear in exam…