Odisha Postal Circle will going to conduct written examination on 580 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (Rural Postman Service) which is schedule to be conducted in the month of June, 2015. Candidates who have applied for Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2015, are requested to take a close look on the examination syllabus and pattern to be followed in the written test. We will also provide some tips and tricks on how to qualify Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Exam 2015.
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus 2015
Vacancy Details:- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS):- Total 580 posts. The posts can be further categorized as follows (Visit odisha.postalcareers.in For More Details):-
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
- The written exam will consists of all multiple choice questions.
- The question paper can be divided into 3 parts namely, Part -1, Part-2 (A) and Part-2 (B).
- The Total time duration will be 2 Hrs (120 Mins).
- There will be total 100 questions carrying 1 mark each, therefore whole paper will be 100 marks.
|Name of Part||Name of Subject||Max Marks & Number of Ques|
|Part-2 (B)||Regional Language-Oriya||25|
Part -1 (Mathematics) : Number systems, Decimals and Fractions, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion,Profit and loss, Simple interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & work, and Time & distance.
Part-2 (A) (English) : Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases& question from a small unseen passage.
Part-2 (B) (Regional Language-Oriya) : Mishra-o-Sanyukta Vakya, Vakya ra Rupantara, Swara Sandhi, Alankara, Rudhi-o-Lokakatha, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa, Padhinathiba Gandyansha.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
- In Part-1:- Minimum 20 marks for General, 17 marks for SC/ST and 19 marks for OBC candidates.
- In Part-2 (A) & (B):- Minimum 10 marks for General, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in both parts.
Important Tips & Tricks:-
- There will be no negative marking, attempt all 100 questions with best probable answer to think which is correct.
- Try To answer and solve those questions first where you sure about the answer. This will save time to attempt max questions.
- Do not waste time on doubtful questions and attempt all the sure questions first.
- Give equal time of exam preparation for all three parts, as it is important to score qualifying marks in all 3 parts.
- Do not use calculator while preparing for mathematics. Try to solve all equations on paper-pen basis to save more time in calculation process.
If you have any doubts and suggestions related to Odisha Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus 2015, Orisa Postal Circle Exam, then please share them with us in the comment section below. We are here to help.