MHA Recruitment 2017 has been published by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on its official website at (mha.nic.in) for the 1430 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub‐paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 1430 vacant posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply Online through the official website of MHA for the given recruitment before the last date. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below…
MHA has extended the Online Application Last date for MHA IB Intelligence Officer
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 1430)
|Categories||No. of Posts|
Name of the Organization : Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Official Website : mha.nic.in
Name of the Posts : Assistant Central Intelligence Officer(Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs) posts.
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit 🙁As on Closing Date 02.09.2017) Candidate should be Between 18 to 27 Years. (relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.)
Pay Scale : SRs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances.[Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to read the official notification for the detailed information regarding the Educational Qualification.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should submit the application Fee of Rs. Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee.
- SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Then, Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Now, Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- The application portal will be operational from 12.08.17 to 02.09.17 till 2359 hours.
- Registration done prior to 12.08.17 and after 02.09.17 will not be accepted.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online applications :- 12.08.17
- Last Date of receiving online applications :- 02.09.17 [2359 hrs]
- Last Date of depositing fee :- 02.09.17 [till closing of banking hours]
- Downloading of admit cards :-After 25 September 2017
- Date of Written Exam Tier-I : 15 October 2017
Important Links :
Last Date –
Candidates who have any type of doubt or query related to this article can ask us through the comment box give below….We will provide you an appropriate answer to your query as soon as possible. For Latest updates regarding the post please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).