Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was released recruitment for various vacant posts of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) vacancies on 22th Decemeber 2016 for eligible candidates. Good News for the Candidates who have applied for MPPSC Assistant District Prosection Officer Exam and can check the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus & Exam Pattern in our website. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment of efficient candidates into Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these posts through online mode. Download Syllabus PDF here.
MPPSC ADPO Exam Syllabus 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is an authorized organization under state government of Madhya Pradesh. The MP Public Service Commission does all the procedures for recruitment of efficient and skilled candidates into State Civil Services Department. The MPPSC recruits candidates for the development of the state. The MPPSC releases notifications for recruitment of candidates for various posts every year. The MPPSC conducts examination mostly in 3 phases for different posts. The test consists of Prelims, Mains & Personal Interview. The candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by MPPSC.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
Name of the Post: Assistant District Prosecution Officer.
Number of Posts: 251 Posts
Name of the Exam: Forest Ranger.
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
Official websites: www.mppsc.com
The MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF is available for download from the link given below.
- The exam is of objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of 2 papers.
- Each paper is conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- Duration of each paper is 2 Hours.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Interview.
- The Interview is conducted for a total of 50 Marks.
|1.||Written Test||I||300||2 Hours|
MPPSC Asst Prosecution Officer Syllabus
Syllabus for Paper I
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Indian Contract Act – 1872.
- Transfer of Property Act – 1882.
- Civil Procedure Code – 1908.
- Law of Torts.
- Information Technology Act.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act – 2005.
- Right to Information Act – 2005.
- Dowry Prohibition Act 1961.
- Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride & Bridegroom) Rules 1985.
- Immoral Traffic Act 1956.
- Indecent Representation of Women Act – 1986.
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006.
- Young Persons Act – 1956.
- Protection of Children Act 2012.
- Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
Syllabus for Paper II
- Indian Penal Code – 1860.
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act – 1872.
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Act 1989.
- Wild Life Protection Act – 1972.
- Food Safety & Standards Act – 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act – 1988.
- Arms Act – 1959.
- Narcotic Drugs & Psychotrotic Substances Act – 1985.
- Indian Electricity Act – 2003.
- MP Exercise Act – 1915.
- Motor Vehicles Act – 1988.
- Indian Railways Act – 1989.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955.
- The Probation of Offenders Act – 1958.
- The Protection of Human Rights Act – 1993.
- The Environment Act – 1986.
Candidates can Download the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2016 from the website or from this page. Check more Latest Syllabus here, if you have query please drop your Respective comment in comment Box…