KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2016 is given here for download. Candidates can download the Karnataka PSC Non Teaching Exam Pattern pdf at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- 1 KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 KPSC Group A, B, C Exam 2016 Details
- 1.2 KPSC Group A, B, C Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.3 Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus for English/ Kannada
- 1.3.3 Karnataka PSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Physics
- 1.3.4 KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus for Chemistry
- 1.3.5 KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Biology
- 1.3.6 Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Karnataka State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the KPSC Group A, B, C Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 1203 Group A, B & C Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Karnataka Public Service Commission have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the 1203 Group A, B & C Posts exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
KPSC Group A, B, C Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Group A, B & C Posts Exam
- Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Job Location : Karnataka
- Job Category : State Government Job
KPSC Group A, B, C Exam Pattern 2016
Below is the Exam Pattern for KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2017.
|1.||Paper 1||General Paper||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|2.||Paper 2||Specific Paper||100||2 hrs|
Karnataka PSC Group A, B, C Exam Syllabus 2017
KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus for English/ Kannada
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Vocabulary etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus for Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- P-block elements.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus for Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).