Jharkhand Competitive Entrance Competitive Examination Board also known as JCECEB recently announce for the admission in B.Sc. Community Health (CH) Course. JCECEB Will conduct the entrance exam for the admission in B.Sc. Community Health Course for the session of 2017-2018. The application was closed on 03 July, 2017. A written examination for the admission in B.Sc. CH Courses is going to be held in upcoming dates. so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
Jharkhand B.Sc. CH Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017
About Exam : The Candidates who applied for the admission should gave the Entrance exam for the admission in B.Sc. CH Courses. The Exam will be conducted on 16 July, 2017.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam pattern will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, 12th Standard.
- Every subject paper will be of 50 Marks.
Exam Syllabus : The Syllabus of B.Sc. CH Entrance Exam is as follows:
Physics (50 Marks)
- Motion in one Dimension.
- Laws of Motion.
- Motion in two Dimensions.
- Work, Power Energy.
- Linear Momentum & Collision.
- Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis.
- Oscillatory Motion.
- Mechanics of solids and fluids.
- Heat and Thermodynamics.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current.
- Magnetism in Matter.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments.
- Wave Optics.
- Modern Physics.
Chemistry (50 Marks)
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical bonding.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics.
- Acid-Base Concepts.
- Colligative Properties of Solution.
- Periodic Table.
- Preparation and Properties.
- General Organic Chemistry.
- Solid State.
Biology (50 Marks)
- Origin of Life,
- Organic Evolution,
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution,
- Human Genetics and Eugenics,
- Applied Biology,
- Mammalian Anatomy (Eg. Rabbit),
- Animal Physiology.
- Plant Cell.
- Seeds in angiospermic plants,
- Cell differentiation Plant Tissue,
- Important Phylum,
- Nitrogen Cycle,
- Growth & Movement.
For Official Website :- http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).