Get all information, important dates and information to download counseling letter for UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam Counseling Schedule 2017. JEECUP has Started Registration, Choice Filling & Locking for 2nd round Counseling. JEECUP has Also released the 2nd Round Eligibility for those Students who are forwarding for 2nd Round. Candidates can also check status for seat allotment under various Govt and Private Poly collages and discuss latest news and updates regarding JEECUP Counseling 2017.
Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.), Lucknow, will conduct counseling for admission in Polytechnic collages diploma courses for various branches like, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, CS, IT, Chemical, Paint, pharmacy (D.Pharm), DHMCT Hotel Management, Etc) under both Govt and Private collages in UP.
JEECUP Counseling 2017 Schedule | Dates | Counseling Letter
UP Polytechnic has still 80,000 vacant Seats Available. Check Out The Notice Given Below….
UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2017 JEECUP First Round Counselling Seat Allottment Result/ Seat Confirmation Result has been Declared Now. To check your College follow given link-
- Click here for Change willingness from Float to Freeze in JEECUP Counseling 2017
- UPJEE (Polytechnic) counselling Start Date : 13.06.2017JEECUP has released All Government & Private Colleges category Wise Available Seats . Check Out the Detailed Information through the Link Given Below……
Schedule For JEE (Polytechnic) 2017
|1.||First Round||Registration & Fee Payment||13 – 19 June 2017|
|Filling the Options||13 – 19 June 2017|
|Locking the Option||15 – 19 June 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||22 – 29 June 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||22 – 29 June 2017|
|2.||Second Round||Registration & Fee Payment||01 – 04 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||01 – 04 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||01 – 04 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||07 – 11 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||07 – 11 July 2017|
|3.||Third Round||Registration & Fee Payment||12 – 14 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||12 – 14 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||12 – 14 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||17 – 20 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||17 – 20 July 2017|
|4.||Fourth Round||Registration & Fee Payment||22 – 24 July 2017|
|Filling the Options||22 – 24 July 2017|
|Locking the Option||22 – 24 July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||27 – 31 July 2017|
|Report at the Allotted Institution||27 – 31 July 2017|
Documents Required in the Process of Document Verification:- Below is the list of all the major documents required to get verified online to take part in JEECUP Counseling 2015.
- Result, Rank card of Entrance Exam.
- 10th OR 12th Mark sheet and Pass out Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence Etc).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Issued By Govt Hospital)
- Passport size Photograph
Important Steps To Participate in JEECUP Counseling 2015:-
- Double Check the date of respective round counseling and other important dates as mentioned in schedule (Given Below).
- The first step will be counseling fee submission. Candidates have to submit their application fee as mentioned on the official website.
- Document Verification:- Candidates have to upload all the document before applying for collages and seat matrix. Once the documents are approved, candidates will now able to fill seats for desired collage.
- Candidates will received OTP options to fill the collage seats. OTP will be generated on date as mentioned in counseling schedule table. In case the OTP was not generated fill click on resend option to get your OTP option.
- Fill your choices in OTP with best collages / courses/ branches you wish to get admission. The least preferable collage will be filled at last while most preferable collages should be filled first. You can also fill same collage more than one time depending upon the branch (Civil, Mech, IT, CS) of your choice of admission.
- Lock Your Choices.
- Once the choices are locked they can’t be changed again, so be careful while selecting the list of collages.
- Result will be declared and your collage seat will be provided to you. If you are unsatisfied with your collage seat, wait for next round counseling.
- Deposit Collage seat admission confirmation seat to get admission in desired collage comes in the result of counseling.
- Download Your Allotment letter.
- Reach to your collage with all required document to get admission for final selection stage.
Step 1. Registration
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the particulars in the Online Registration Form.
- Carefully review all the entries before submission.
- The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Registration Form.
- The Registration Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates.
- After successful submission of the data, a Unique Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Counseling Process and also required for all future correspondence .
- System will Communicate Candidate Registration Number on his/ her registered Mobile Number.
- Take the printout of the displaying candidate Registration Number.
Step 2. E-Challan CLICK HERE to Check Counseling Fees Status
- Click on ‘Download e-Challan’ link.
- Take the printout of this Challan Slip.
- Make the payment through online generated Bank e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Only Correct Transaction Id will be considered for the Updating Counseling Fee.Keep two slips of challan with you.
- Simultaneously user can visit his / her designated help center or document verification center to verify his / her document regarding his / her eligibility for appearing in the counseling.
- Please Ensure that Step 2 is Complete done before Starting Step-3.
Step 3. Document Verification
- Visit Your Help Center to verify your Document.
- Now the user will get PIN / OTP for filling choices through SMS on his / her on registered Mobile Number.
Step 4. Choice Filling
- Click on ‘Choice Submission Login ’ link.
- Fill the required Information on the screen like roll no and OTP (One Time Password) which was sent registered Mobile Number. Submit.
- In case PIN / OTP has not been received or candidate has misplaced or forgotten PIN / OTP he / she can generate PIN / OTP for himself / herself by clicking ‘Resend OTP / PIN’.
- Fill the roll no and OTP (One Time Password) and then Submit After Successfully Login the Choices will appear according to his / her eligibility.
Fee Detail of UP Polytechnic Diploma Govt., Aided and Private Colleges
- Fees for Government Polytechnics (1). Following are fees prescribe by Government of Uttar Pradesh by their Order 1371/16-Pra-Shi-3-2010-246(B)/91 Dated 30/04/2010 for Government Institutes. Tuition Fees : Rs. 8000/- per year Student Fund Fees : Rs. 4670/- per year Total : Rs. 12670/- per year In Student Fund Fee Hostel facility, Examination fee etc. are included.
- Fees for Aided Polytechnics (2). Following are fees prescribe by Government of Uttar Pradesh by their Order 298/Pra-Fhi-Ni-Sa / 2010 Dated 22/07/2010 for Aided Institutes. Tuition Fees : Rs. 14430/- per year Student Fund Fees : Rs. 3070/- per year Total : Rs. 17500/- per year In Student Fund Fee Hostel facility, Examination fee etc. are included.
- Fees for Self Finance Polytechnics Tuition Fees : Rs. 21000/- per year Student Fund Fees : – Total : Rs. 21000/- per year
- Fees for Private Polytechnics (3). Following are fees prescribe by Government of Uttar Pradesh by their Order 413//Pra-Fhi-Ni-Sa / 2010 Dated 25/08/2010 for Private Institutes.
- Total Fees : Rs. 28000/- per year (For Three year Courses)
for Final Fees Please Confirm Separately from Respective college.
Total Fees :
- Rs. 20000/- per year (For One & Two Year Courses)- for Final Fees Please Confirm Separately from Respective college.
NOTE:- This fees include all fees, Except Security money & Hostel Fees. This fees is from 2010-11 to next two year. Examination fee will be decided by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., Lucknow and Hostel fees will be decided by the Institute itself.
संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश
1-गुरू गोविन्द सिंह मार्ग, बाँसमण्डी चौराहा, चारबाग, लखनऊ-226001
दूरभाष : 2630099, 2630667
फैक्स : 0522-2630695
Official Website:- www.jeecup.org OR www.jeecup.nic.in.
For more upcoming news and updates related to JEECUP Counseling 2015, stay in touch with this page on regular basis and visit again in future. In case of any help, queries, problems in counseling, please contact us using the comment form below. We will answer to your questions as soon as possible with the best possible help we can. Best of luck for your admission and stay in touch with us for more upcoming updates.