Latest Update:- Results of IIT JEE (Advanced) 2017 will be Announced on 11th of June. Candidates will get to know their All India Ranks (AIR) / Category Ranks through JEE (Advanced) 2017. Candidates can check their JEE main Result 2017.
CBSE has issued its latest Notification to all Respective Boards to Upload Complete data till 25-June-2016. Read Full Notification given below, To check the details click the link given below:-
JEE Main Result 2017
LATEST UPDATE : Results of IIT JEE (Advanced) 2017 will be Announced on 11th of June. Candidates will get to know their All India Ranks (AIR) / Category Ranks through JEE (Advanced) 2017 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.Aspirants can check their results from the given below links-
Total Number of Registration: 1,55,948
Number of candidates qualified: 36,566
Male candidates qualified: 31,996
Female candidates qualified: 4,570
Zone-wise number of qualified candidates :
IIT Kanpur: 4,443
IIT- Madras: 6,702
IIT- Roorkee: 3,642
Note: Candidates will not receive any individual rank cards. Requests for issuing the same will not be entertained.
JEE (Advanced)-2017 was jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee on Sunday, 21 May , 2017. Information about JEE Main Result & after Result Process, Score Card is provided here which is given by its official website.
JEE (Main) Result 2017 & Score Card:-
Merit Lists : Based on the performance in JEE (Advanced) 2017, a common merit list will be prepared. Candidates must score at least 10% in each subject and 35% in aggregate in order to be in the common merit list.
- Separate merit lists will be prepared corresponding to OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories.
- Candidates of OBC (NCL) category must score at least 9% in each subject and 31.5% in aggregate in order to be in the OBC (NCL) merit list.
- Candidates of SC and ST categories must score at least 5% in each subject and 17.5% in aggregate in order to be in their respective merit lists.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK JEE ADVANCED 2017 RESULT : will be available from 11/06/2017
Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 On 07/07/2017
Selection Procedure/Process :-
- Selection process is directly based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Exam, Only those candidates are select those are in the short list prepared by the examiner.
- Candidates can download the short listed list from the website given.
- Candidates should know that admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others is mainly indicate by All India Rank(AIR).
- Candidates can choice their college for the admission as according to what he rank attained in AIR. The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches/programmer and institutes at appropriate time which college they want to join is mainly based on the rank he get in the AIR.
- The verification of the documents is at the time of seat Allocation Process/admission, In case of revised rank due to rechecking/ revaluation/re-totaling of board marks the revised mark sheet is also verified at the time of seat Allocation.
- SC, ST, OBC and PWD category candidates will be required to submit all the documents of certificate for the relaxation in any one of the selection process issued by the competent authority at the time of Seat Allocation Process as well as at the time of admission.
For More Detail Please Visit – jeemain.nic.in
NOTE :- For more details or query you can sent your text in our inbox we will surely give you all the details regarding this stay with us for the latest updates.