Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has issued Latest Notifications for the Recruitment of various posts in the different Department. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online or offline according to the requirement of vacancies. We are Providing here all Recruitments of ISRO Light Vehicle Driver Heavy Vehicle Driver Staff Car Driver so keep Regular Check on our Page, Get here the details of ISRO Recruitment 2017.
ISRO Recruitment 2017
The space research activities were initiated in our country during the early 1960’s, when applications using satellites were in experimental stages even in the United States. With the live transmission of Tokyo Olympic Games across the Pacific by the American Satellite ‘Syncom-3’ demonstrating the power of communication satellites, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, the founding father of Indian space programme, quickly recognized the benefits of space technologies for India.
To establish that a satellite system can contribute to the national development, ISRO was clear that it need not wait for its own satellites to begin application development, while foreign satellites could be used in the initial stages. SITE was followed by the Satellite Telecommunication Experiments Project (STEP), a joint project of ISRO-and Post and Telegraphs Department (P&T) using the Franco-German Symphonie satellite during 1977-79.
During the operational phase in 90’s, major space infrastructure was created under two broad classes: one for the communication, broadcasting and meteorology through a multi-purpose Indian National Satellite system (INSAT), and the other for Indian Remote Sensing Satellite (IRS) system. The development and operationalisation of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) and development of Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) were significant achievements during this phase.
ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) time to time make Recruitment for various posts & also conducts written exam. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with ISRO website for latest Recruitment & various All India Examination.
Following are the Vacancies Under the ISRO.
Candidates are advised to keep regular Check on these Recruitments to Get Latest job vacancies.
Detail of Vacancies : Driver :- 128 posts
- Light Vehicle Driver (Post 01) : 50 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver (Post 02) : 76 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Post 03) : 02 Posts
Age Limit :
- 35 years as on 28.08.2017(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories).
- Ex-Serviceman; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Pay Scale : Kindly refer to the official Advertisement.
Educational Qualification : Candidate have passed SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std. for submission of application on line.
Application Fee :
- Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of ISRO that is : www.isro.gov.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational papers along with the application form.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Save the application for the further use.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form :08/08/2017
- Closing Date for Online Application Form : 28/08/2017
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)Official Website: www.isro.gov.in