India Post Payments Bank Limited has announced the IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV Admit Card 2016 is available .Candidates can check the details regarding the Hall Ticket/ Exam Date from the passage given below….
Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2016
Here we have latest updated news on IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV Admit Card 2016 for the written examination to be held on upcoming month.!! In a short time, the India Post Payments Bank Limited will release call letter for written test of IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV . According to the report, more than expected contestants have applied to India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 for their desired posts. Right now, all the applicants are curiously waiting for IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV Admit Card 2016 link to publish on the official website. We will inform applicants through this web page whenever a download link for IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV call letter uploaded by the board. Those eligible candidates who have submitted their details can download IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV exam hall ticket pdf file from a quick link given at the bottom. Aspirants can check more information from the paragraphs written below
IPPB Scale I & II & III & IV Exam 2016 Details
- Organization Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited.
- Post Name: Scale I & Scale II, III, IV.
- No of Posts: 650 posts.
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Type of the Exam: Written Test
- Job Type : Government
India Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2016 Download
- First, open an official web page of the board or press on a link given at the bottom.
- In the home page, click on “Print Admit Card” link given on a right side.
- In next page, you will see a link titled as “Download Admit Card for IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV Written Examination, 2016”.
- Open the link after you find it out from a web page.
- Enter your Application ID Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) in a login page.
- Verify the filled up digits and then submit it.
- Finally, your call letter pdf file will appear on the screen soon after a valid submission of mandatory details.
- Save and also print more than one copies of your hall ticket for next use.
Candidates can share their queries related to IPPB Scale I & Scale II, III, IV admit card 2016 through the comment box given at below …..