Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/2017 Batch Admit Card 2017 has been uploaded now by Indian Coast Guard on its official website at (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). Candidates can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the official website of Indian Coast Guard or from the direct link given below in the article. Indian Coast Guard will conduct a written exam for recruitment of Navik (GD)- 02/2017 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. List of Eligible candidates based on Merit List and Selected candidates Lists are Being released by Indian Coast Guard. Written exam will be conducting all over India on various dates on various centers in April 2017. So, All Those Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Check Here.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Navik ADMIT CARDS DOWNLOAD LINK HAS BEEN ACTIVATED NOW.. BUT THE REPRINT OF ADMIT CARD FOR SECUNDRABAD AND UTTARKASHI – Candidates Can download their e-admit card from 18 April 2017 to 25 April 2017 for Varanasi Exam Centre.…DOWNLOAD THROUGH GIVEN BELOW LINK….
Indian Coast Guard conducts exam for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) for 2/2016 batch. Written exam is organize for 10+2 Entry Level under Coast Guard (ministry of Defence). The Enrollment will be Subject to Clearing the Final Medical Examination at INS Chilka. Tha Candidates are Required to Report To, RECRUITING OFFICER, INS CHILKA, POST OFFICE- CHILKA, DIST- KHURDA, ORISSA- 752037. as per the Date Mentioned in Call Letter or in the List of Provisional Selected Candidates. A Huge number of candidates have applied for the given examination. Candidates are able to download Call Letter. Please keep visit official website of Indian Coast Guard. Candidates can Check qualified/ Eligible Candidates List for Exam. Please Follow Given Below Download Links……
Admit Card Status : Available NOW!!!!!
Navik GD 02/2017 Exam Date : April , 2017
Examination Conducted By : Indian Coast Guard
Name Of The Examination : Navik (GD) 02/2017
Official Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Centrewise Allotment (Open Link given in Table)
|NORTHERN ZONE||EASTERN ZONE||NORTH EASTERN ZONE||WESTERN ZONE||NORTH WESTERN ZONE|
Exam Pattern :
- The written test will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English.
- Written Exam cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard.
- Questions from general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude andreasoning are also asked in the written exam.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
- The Candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
- The Candidates who have been Rejected will not get their application form due to “Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found”.
- Request for change of date, time and venue of the examination will not be entertained.
- The Shortlisted Candidates are required to bring all original and attested copies of all the documents at the Examination Venue
Cut Off/ Merit/ List of Selected candidates : Indian Coast Guard will released soon Cut off marks & Merit List for Navik(GD) 2016 Batch.
Click Here to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Varanasi Exam Centre Admit Card 2017 Available Now from 18 to 25 April 2017
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).