Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 Latest Job Opportunities in Indian Air force Current Recruitment Career in Indian Air Force 2018 Online Application for Flying Branch Ground Duty Aeronautical Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Offline mode by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. Interested & eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application, duly filled application form along with requested documents send to given below address or before closing date Indian Air Force Invites application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up ‘Group C’ Civilian Posts. Post wise vacancies details given here under. like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through official website or below article. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018
Indian Air Force make Recruitment for (Tech & Non Tech) Post under Aeronautical Branch, Flying Branch & Ground Duty. Indian Air Force announce Recruitment Notification for 12th Level, Engineering, Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. Job hunters must apply through offline at official website along with requested documents on or before last date. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Dates, Important Links are provided below in the article…
- Central Air Command (CAC), headquartered at Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Eastern Air Command (EAC), headquartered at Shillong, Meghalaya
- Southern Air Command (SAC), headquartered at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- South Western Air Command (SWAC), headquartered at Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Western Air Command (WAC), headquartered at New Delhi
- Training Command (TC), headquartered at Bangalore, Karnataka
- Maintenance Command (MC), headquartered at Nagpur, Maharashtra
Indian Air Force Exam Calendar for Year 2019
COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2019
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||205/19F/SSC/M & W|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||204/19T/PC/M
204/19T/SSC/M & W
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)||204/19G/PC/M|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||205/19F/PC/M
205/19F/SSC/M & W
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non-technical)||204/19G/PC/M
204/19G/SSC/M & W
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019) :The Age Limit for Flying Branch- 20 to 24 years & Technical Branch/Ground Duty- 20 to 26 years.
Pay and Allowances :-
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying officer||Rs. 56100 – 110700||10||Rs. 15500|
Educational Qualifications :
Please Download Advertisement from the link mentioned at the bottom.
Examination Fee :
After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) for AFCAT entry (not applicable for meteorology and NCC special entry).
Latest Air Force Recruitment for Year 2017-18
|Online Application From start date|
|Last date to fill the Application From|
|Availability of admit card||31 Jan 2018|
|AFCAT 01/2018 Exam Date||25 Feb 2018|
|Result||May/ June 2018|
Name Of The Organisation : Indian Air Force
Official Website : careerairforce.nic.in
How to Apply :
- First Candidates should visit official website at (indianairforce.nic.in).
- Find recruitment tab to apply respective post.
- Applicants are redirected to an online application.
- Enter your required details & upload signature & photo.
- Now verify filled details and press submit button.
- Finally application displayed on your home screen.
- Download and take printout for future usage.
Important Links :
For Download Advertisement:- Click Here
For Apply Online:- Click Here
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of IAF at (indianairforce.nic.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.