High Court of Himachal Pradesh , HP High Court has issued Notification for the Recruitment of various posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online or Offline according to the requirement of posts. Get Latest opportunities in HP High Court, Government Jobs. Check below the Full details of posts.
HP High Court Latest Recruitment 2017
The Central Government promulgated the Himachal Pradesh (Courts) Order, 1948 on 15 August 1948. As per Paragraph 3 of this Order, the Court of Judicial Commissioner was established for Himachal Pradesh and the Court was housed at “Harvingtan” (Kelston area, Bharari, Shimla). It was vested with the powers of a High Court under the Judicial Commissioner’s Court Act, 1950. The Court of Judicial commissioner started functioning on 15 August 1948. On 18 December 1970, the State of Himachal Pradesh Act was passed by Parliament and the new state came into being on 25 January 1971 and established its own High Court with Headquarters at “Revenswood” Shimla, having one Hon’ble Chief Justice and two Hon’ble Judges.
HP High Court make time to time Recruitment for various posts like posts of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer & other Posts. It also conducts written exam for recruitment of district judge, civil judge, etc. It is advisable to All candidates to keep in touch with our website for latest Recruitment & various Examination of HP High court.
Following are the Latest Vacancies Under the HP High Court. Candidates are advised to keep regular Check on these Recruitments to Get Latest job vacancies.
Detail of Vacancies : Total : 148 Posts
- Clerk (Class-III) :- 23 posts
- Clerk (Class-III) On Contract basis :- 06 posts
- Stenographer- Gr.-III (Class-III) :- 09 posts
- Stenographer- Gr.-III (Class-III) On Contract basis :- 01 posts
- Judgment Writer (Class-III) On Contract basis :- 02 posts
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Class-III) :- 02 posts
- Process Server (Class-III) :- 30 posts]
Age Limit : 18 years or more than 45 years as on 01.01.2017
Pay Scale :
- Clerk (Class-III) :- Rs.5910-20200 +Rs.1900/-Grade Pay
- Clerk On Contract basis :- Rs.5910-20200+ Grade pay Rs.1950/-
- Proof Readers :- Rs.5910-20200+ Grade pay Rs.1950/-
- Junior Office Assistant :- Rs.5910-20200+ Grade pay Rs.1950/-
Educational Qualification : For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Application Fee :
- For Class-III :- In case of General or UN-reserved category = Rs.300/- & For all other reserved categories = Rs.150/- .
- For Class-IV:- In case of General or UN-reserved category = Rs.200/- & For all other reserved categories = Rs.100/-
How to Apply : Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://hphighcourt.nic.in Online submission of application will close on 21.08.2017
Apply Online Click Here
If you have any Queries regarding this post OR you want to share any Suggestion for us then you are most welcomed, you can share or ask anything regarding the posts by commenting in the Comment Box given below, Our Panel will try to help you out as soon as possible. For more latest details Stay connected with us.
Official Website: www.hphighcourt.nic.in