Food Corporation of India (FCI) has Released The Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017 For The East Zone Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Watchman Admit Typist & Assistant Grade III Exam Admit Card 2015 From The Direct Link Given By Us Check Full Details Here.
FCI Watchman Admit JE/ Assistant Gr. III Call Letter
Latest Update :- FCI has Changed the date of Uploading the Admit Card of Tamil Nadu Region from 08/09/2017 TO 14/09/2017.
Candidates can download the Document Verification Call letter from the official website or we are providing the direct link to download it. The direct link is given below.
About Exam : Only Those Candidates who successfully Submitted there Application Form and the Application form is Accepted will gave the Exam. The Exam will be Written Objective Type after that there will be a Physical Exam. The Date of Examination will be Announce Later.
|Region Name||Exam Date|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Announce Later|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Announce Later|
Written ExamSelection Process :
- Physical Endurance Test
|Region Name||Admit Card Link|
|Kerala||Available From 15 days before Exam date|
|Tamil Nadu||Available from 14/09/2017|
|Rajasthan||Available From 15 days Before Exam Date|
|Andhra Pradesh||Available From 15 Days Before Exam DateExam Date – 24.09.2017|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||Available From 15 Days Before Exam|
|Chhattisgarh||Available SoonExam Date – 24.09.2017|
|Maharashtra & Goa||Available Soon|
The Exam will be Written Objective Type.Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Exam will be of 120 Marks (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability(Only for Rajasthan Region).
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English , Hindi and Regional Language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu Region).
FCI JE/ Assistant Gr. III Exam Admit Card 2015
Candidates Can Download Their FCI JE/ Assistant Gr. III East Zone Admit Card 2015 From The Direct Link Given Below.
Examination Held On: 25th October 2015
Examination Name JE/ Assistant Gr. III East Zone
Exam Date Of North Zone On 04 October, 2015
Latest Update: Admit Cards for East Zone are available for Download Now…….You can Download Admit cards from the link provided below….
FCI has disclosed Written Exam Date for East Zone And North Zone So All Those Who Will Participate In This Upcoming Exam Can Check Here The Exam Date And Admit Card Status
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) Has Been Upload The FCI Assistant Grade III East Zone Exam So All Those Who Will Waiting For The admit Card 2015 For This Given Exam Can Now Download Their Admit card 2015 Of FCI Junior Engineer (JE)/Assistant Admit Card/Hall Ticket From Official Website At www.fcijobsportal.com And From The Link Given Here..
Exam Date Of East Zone On 06 September, 2015
Pattern Of Written Test
The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of
One Paper :
- Paper I only for Post Code F [AG III (General)] and Post Code I [AG III (Depot)]
- Paper III only for Post Code E [Typist (Hindi)]
Two Papers :
- Paper I and II for the Post Code A [Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)], Post Code B [Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering)], Post Code C [Junior Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)], Post Code G [AG III (Accounts)] & Post Code H [AG III (Technical)
- Paper III and Paper IV for Post Code D [AG II (Hindi)].
If any candidates Having any Question regarding this Exam please send us a Comment with details by given below Comment box. our team shall try to assist you. For more details stay connected with us.