Download Your UP ITI entrance exam check result 2017 and cut off marks who are participate in Uttar Pradesh Common ITI test 2017. Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad UP (VPPUP), Aliganj Lucknow, had conduct ITI entrance examination for various NCVT & SCVT diploma courses in private and Govt collages in the state. Candidates who have applied for this exam can download their result for 5th round from the links provided below, once available on VPPUP’s official website (www.vppup.in).
UPITI Admission Merit Result 2017
Latest update;(18 July 2017) : 1st Merit List / Cut Off and Selected Students List for Admission in UP ITI Course 2017 Likely to be Announced in 1st week of August by Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP), Lucknow………. According to the Official Department, 5.45 Lac Applications received for 1.16 Lac Seats in 217 Institutes. Check Out the Detailed Information through the Image Given Below status So All The Candidates Can Check The 5th Round Rank Status From The Link Given Below…
Expected Date for Declaration 1st Admission List is – 1st Week of August
Reservation:- In the ITI Institutes 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), Ex Serviceman (05%), Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) & Female Candidates (20%). These Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
SEAT ALLOCATION METHOD 2017 :-
This Separate MERIT LIST will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
According to the New Arrangements & To given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
No. of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidates doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be cancelled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Upgradation List) :–
- First of All those candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- Second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
Third Round :-
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
Fourth Round :
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.+
Candidates will be provided admission for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non Technical Courses.Candidates can Choose Maximum maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification. So The Candidates Can Regularly Check This Page For The Latest Updates.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.vppup.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. For more latest updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).