Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Chhattisgarh has recently announce the Recruitment of 213 Posts of Sahayak Vistar Vikash Adhikari/ Assistant Development Expansion Officer (ADEO). Many Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application form for the Above Vacant Posts of Sahayak Vistar Vikash Adhikari/ Assistant Development Expansion Officer (ADEO). We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. CG Vyapam has been released a Recruitment Notification for the Interested and Eligible candidates for filling up to the vacant Posts of Assistant Development Expansion Officer (ADEO) Vacancies. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. Candidates can Apply for the vacant Posts as soon as possible before the last Date. The Direct Link of CG Vyapam ADEO Syllabus PDF is Given here.
CG Vyapam ADEO Syllabus 2017
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Chhattisgarh Exam will be Conducted on the Prescribed Exam Centers. The Date of Examination is 15 October, 2017. yllabus is provided here for download the candidates who are appearing for the Exam.
Name of the Organisation:- CG Vyapam
Name of Posts:- Assistant Development Expansion Officer (ADEO)
Job Type : Government Job
Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Written Objective Type.
- Total 150 Marks with 150 Question in the Exam.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 03 Hours.
- Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each Wrong Answer.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General Knowledge (with special reference to Chattisgarh) :
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Constitution of India,
- Political System and Indian Administrative system.
- General Introduction of Chattisgarh,
- Geographical Location,
- Natural Resources,
- Administrative Structure,
- History and Culture of Chattisgarh – Ancient History, Freedom, Struggle, Major Archeological and Tourist Center. Music and Dance of Chattisgarh.
- Tribes of Chattisgarh.
- Indian Agriculture and its role is rural economy Candidates Expected to study, Green Revolution, White Revolution, Mechanization of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry and their effect on rural Life.
- National Rural Livelihood Mission. Role of Rural Industries in Providing Livelihood. Institutional Development, Self Helps Groups, Types of Self Helps Groups and Procedure of its Formation.
- Project Management for Livelihood – co-operative and Banking System. Market- Definition, Types, Layout of local Market, types of intervention. Livestock Products and its Management.
Panchayati Raj System :
- 73rd Amendment of Constitution and its features.
- Chattisgarh Panchayati Raj- Adhiniyam.
- Structure of three-tier Panchayat.
- Duties of Gram Panchayat.
- Gram Sabha.
- Permanent Committies of Gram Panchayat and its Duties.
- Major Schemes of Panchayat Sector.
Rular Development :
Various Schemes of Rural Development- Objectives, Eligibility and Information about incentives. Brief Details of Rular Development schemes – Mahatma Gandhi, National Rular Employment Guarantee Act. Swarn Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana, Indira Aawas Yojna, Integrated Watershed Management Programs, Aam Admi Bima Yojna, Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, Chief Minister Gram Sadak Yojna. Social Audit, Role of Banks in the Implementation of Rular Development Schemes. Right to Information Act-2005. Watershed Management -Objectives and Schemes
For More Details – : http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
Aspirants can Download the Syllabus here. we will provide all the Information here. In case of any Query candidates can drop there Respective comments in comment Box. Keep stay in Touch with us.