Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Exam Admit Card is available now candidates can download their admit card with the help of the direct link given below…
Bombay High Personal Assistant Admit Card 2017
LATEST UPDATE : Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Exam Admit Card are available Now to Download……..Candidates can Download their Admit Cards from the direct link given below…
Click Here to Download Admit Card : Available Now
Bombay High Court has recently announced Exam Date for Personal Assistant Exam 2017. Exam will be conducted Announce Soon . Candidates can Check Schedule & Eligible Candidates List below……High Court of Bombay is willing to organize an written exam for the Personal Assistant. Written Exam will be held in the month of November, 2017.
ALSO SEE : Click Here to Download Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2017 : Available Soon
Examination Date :- Announce Soon
Name Of Organisation : Bombay High Court
Admit Card Status : Available Now….
Official website : (bombayhighcourt.nic.in)
Examination Pattern :
- The Exam will be Conducted on Computer in Three Parts.
- First Part will be of Shorthand Dictation Test in Computer, If Candidates Clear this Part then will be eligible for next part.
- Second Part will be of Typing Test, If Candidates Clear this Part then will be eligible for next part.
- Shorthand Dictation Test and Typing Test will be of 40 Marks each.
- Third or Last part of this Exam will be Viva-Voce it will be of 20 Marks.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- The provisionally eligible candidates who do not receive the admit card, for whatever reason, are allowed to download the admit card from High Court website viz. (bombayhighcourt.nic.in) by clicking on “Online Admit Card”.
- After clicking on “Online Admit Card”, the candidate shall click on “Print Admit Card” and fill in his/her Registration ID Number and Date of Birth and then click on “Generate” to get the admit card printed.
- The downloaded copy of admit card will be considered valid to appear for the above examination
All Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more details and latest updates. And for any other query candidates can leave their comments on our comment inbox.