Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017 is given here for filling up the 56 Clerk, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Librarian, and Other Vacancies. Download BHC Personal Assistant Exam Pattern Available at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- 1 Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 About Bombay High Court :
- 1.2 Bombay High Court Clerk Exam 2017 Details
- 1.3 Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3.1 BHC Librarian Exam Pattern
- 1.3.2 Bombay High Court Clerk Test Pattern
- 1.3.3 BHC Clerk Syllabus – Konkani
- 1.3.4 Bombay HC Syllabus for Clerk – English
- 1.3.5 Bombay High Court Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.6 BHC Librarian Syllabus – General Intelligence
- 1.3.7 Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus – Arithmetic
- 1.3.8 BHC Syllabus – Computer
Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017
Here is a good news for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination which will be conducted soon in upcoming days. Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2017 is provided here in detail. Candidates who are waiting for the Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 can check the details regarding the detailed exam syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous year question papers from the passage given below. Bombay High Court has been Published this Notification for filling up the recruitment of the Vacancies of 56 Clerk, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Librarian, and Other Vacancies. Candidates can download the Syllabus here. We provide the All information about the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. The Direct Link of Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 PDF is Given here.
About Bombay High Court :
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification for 56 Clerk, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Librarian, and Other Vacancies has recently published by the High Court of Bombay at Goa in the Month of September 2016. Candidates who are interested in Maharashtra Government Jobs can apply for these Clerk Jobs in Bombay High Court from on or before 26th September 2016. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the Bombay High Court Clerk. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2016 from below.
Bombay High Court Clerk Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Bombay High Court
- Name Of The Examination : Clerk, Personal Assistant, Shorthand Writer, Librarian Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 56 Posts
- Official Website : www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Job Location : Bombay
- Job Category : Government Jobs
Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
- Written Exam Conducted by the Bombay High Court for Clerk & Other Posts Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions Questions from Various Subjects.
- Each Post has different Exam Pattern.
Personal Assistant :
- Part 1: Short-hand.
- Part 2: Typing Test.
- Part 3: Viva Voce Test.
BHC Librarian Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject||No. of Marks|
|1.||General English||100 marks|
|2.||Library & Information Science|
|4.||Viva-Voce Test||20 Marks|
Bombay High Court Clerk Test Pattern
- It is an objective based written test consisting of Multiple choice questions.
- The test will have the sections like Konkani, English, General Knowledge, General Intelligence etc.
- Shorthand Dictation Test – Dictation of two passage in English Containing total 600 words for transcription to ascertain the speed in shorthand.
- Typing Test – A passage in English Containing 500 words for typing to ascertain the speed in typing
|S.No||Exam||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Konkani||10||10||1 Hour|
|2.||Typing Test||20||10 Minutes|
|3.||Viva Voce Test||40 Marks|
BHC Clerk Syllabus – Konkani
- Construction of sentence and usage of words.
Bombay HC Syllabus for Clerk – English
- Construction of sentence and usage of words
Bombay High Court Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Questions on daily events and experience,
- Work of eminent persons in various fields.
- History and geography of India especially related to Maharashtra.
BHC Librarian Syllabus – General Intelligence
Question to test quantitative aptitude etc. which includes
- Number Series.
- Figure Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions etc.
Bombay High Court Clerk Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Average percentage and decimal fraction etc.
BHC Syllabus – Computer
Includes Computer related general questions
- Fundamentals of Computer.
- Hardware of Computer.
- MS Windows.
- Operating Systems.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel.
- Internet & its usage etc.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).