APPSC Recruitment 2016. Latest APPSC Job notification is released APPSC for Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment inviting application form eligible candidates apply Online fill up the vacant 300 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidate applies Online official website APPSC at (psc.ap.gov.in).
APPSC Recruitment 2016
APPSC Recruitment 2016. APPSC for Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment is inviting application form eligible candidates apply Online fill up the vacant 300 Assistant Engineer posts. This is a good news for candidates those who are looking for Assistant Engineer jobs notification. The Starting date to apply application for this posts has Started Month of August. The Last date to submit the Online Application Form Available Soon 2016. The application must apply before due date. you can apply the application form apply online the official website APPSC at ( psc.ap.gov.in ). All the further details are regarding the eligible like as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale & Application Fee which is the provided the below in the passage.
About APPSC Recruitment 2016
APPSC Recruitment its a state own enterprises ( State Government Corporation ). It is the released recruitment notification for filling up the Assistant Engineer Posts. APPSC Recruitment provides services to all public Sector. Recently it invites the Online application form the interested and eligible candidates from Andhra Pradesh for filling up the vacant 300 Posts. Lots of candidates searching for APPSC jobs should not miss a great opportunity and must apply before due date. Further details regarding for Recruitment provided to below.
Details for APPSC Recruitment 2016
- Recruitment Conducting Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Name of The Post : Assistant Engineer Posts
- Total No. of Posts : 300
- Official Website : psc.ap.gov.in
- Mode of Application : Online
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Year & Maximum 40 Year
- Education Qualification : Complete Bachelor Degree / B.Tech / B.E. or equivalent qualification from recognized Institute or University.
- Selection Process :
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains).
- Pay Scale : Update Soon on Our Site.
- Application Fee :
- For General / OBC Category Candidates : Rs 250/- (Processing Fee)+Rs 120/- (Examination Fee).
- For SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates : Rs 120/- (Exam Fee).
- Last Date : Available Soon.
APPSC Recruitment 2016
APPSC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) on its official website APPSC at (psc.ap.gov.in) for filling up the unfilled posts of Assistant Engineer Posts. The application fee will be the govt rules. A candidate who will get selected will get the pay scale for depending on the posts. The Candidates to participate for APPSC Recruitment. Then Application form regarding details provided to below passage.
Application Form for APPSC Recruitment 2016
APPSC Recruitment 2016 (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission). Those who are Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment is inviting online application form eligible candidates fill up the Vacant Assistant Engineer posts. Candidates apply for official website APPSC at (psc.ap.gov.in). After carefully reading the official notification, the candidate must fill up the application form is prescribed format. Easy steps to Apply Online are mentioned below :
- First, all candidates should log on the official website Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at (psc.ap.gov.in).
- Then find the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Click on it.
- Submit fee payment according to your category.
- After That, you must fill your required details and particulars, if needed.
- Click on submit button, after filling the application form before the due date.
- At last, Take a printout of the application form for future use.
If you any kind of suggestion, feedback or any query related to this article, that you comment Below use the comment box.