APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 is given here for download. Candidates can download the AP Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern PDF at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017
Here we are providing the APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016 for those candidates who are willing to do a government job in Andhra Pradesh State. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers from the passage given below. Candidates who are going to attempt the APPSC Lecturer Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 504 Lecturer Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the Lecturer Posts exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
APPSC Lecturer Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Lecturer Exam
- Official Website : www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017
APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
General Knowledge & Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Data Analysis:
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,) and
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).