The Alagappa University (Distance education) will conducted examination for B.A, B. Sc, B. Com, B.L.I.Sc, B.Ed, B.Ed, B.C.A, B.P.ED, M.A, M.Sc and other progrmmes in the month of November whose results has been declare soon. The Alagappa University is going to release the Alagappa University results 2016, on its official website soon, for all of the courses provided by the university.
Alagappa University UG/PG Courses Exam Results 2017
Alagappa University has conducted in the month of November. Students can check or download exam results from official portal. Here we are providing to you a direct link of official website or we also provide you official website. We advise to the candidates that they should keep in touch with the official website for more details.
About University :
Alagappa University Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is located atKaraikudi in Tamil Nadu is accessible from Madurai and Tiruchirappalli Airports within two hours. The 440 acre green and lush campus houses all the academic activities. This University has emerged from the galaxy of institutions initially founded by the great philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar.
University Name : Alagappa University
Official Website : alagappauniversity.ac.in.
Status : Available Soon
Courses Offered :
- Under Graduate Programmes
- Post Graduate Programmes
- PG Diploma
How to Check & download Alagappa University Time Table 2016 :
- First log-on to official site @ alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Then Find & click on the link to get Alagappa University Time Table 2016.
- Select your course and search the Exam schedule.
- As soon as the Exam time table will appear on screen.
- Download it and preserve it for future exam use.
- November 2017 -UG -(2008 CBCS SYLLABUS)
- November 2017 – UG – (2011 BATCH)
- November 2017 – UG – (2012 BATCH)
- November 2017 – UG – (2014 BATCH)
- November 2017 – UG – (2015 BATCH)
- November 2017 – UG – (2016 BATCH)
- November 2017 – UG – (2017 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2008 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2009 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2011 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2012 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2014 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2015 BATCH)
- November 2017- PG – (2017 BATCH)
Preparation Material :
The aspirants must study from latest and update study materiel. The preparation books must cover the latest exam pattern and exam syllabus. Preparation books play a major role in any candidate success.