Agra University B.A B.Com B.Sc Private-Regular Exam Form 2017-UG/PG: Agra University has declared the examination schedule for year 2017 and date sheet is already available to download online from dbrauaaems.in and dbrau.ac.in.
Back Examination Form Link 2016-17
Latest Update 28/07/2017– Good News For Private Students , DR. B. R. Ambedkar University (DBRAU) AGRA has Various Programs Entrance Exam 2016-18 as BBA, B.Sc. (Voc.), B.Com. (Voc.), B.A. (Voc.), & Many Others. Now, Entrance Exam/Merit List will be held on 05 July, 2017.
Agra University Private-Regular Exam Forms 2017
Click For Back Paper Practical Admit Card
- Click For Back Examination Form Printout / For Online Payment If Left Due To Any Reason
- Click For Back Paper Registration of Practical Form
- Circular Regarding Missed Practical Of 2016-17 Exam – Published on 28/9/2017
Click For Back Examination Form Printout / For Online Payment If Left Due To Any Reason
Click Here to Download Notice for Entrance Exam 2017-18
Note:- Entrance Test is scheduled on 05th July 2017 at Khandari Campus (Agra) of the University The admission card will be available soon on website.
M.Ed. Entrance Test Date – 05 July 2017
- Check Instruction for Filling Private Form
For Duplicate Printout of Exam Forms 2016-17 Click Below Links…
- Click for Duplicate Print out(UG Part-I and/PG Previous)
- Click for Duplicate Print out(UG Part-II,III)
- Click for Duplicate Print out(PG Final)
Private Exam Form:- Private forms are now available to filled online. Students enrolled in UG courses BA, BSC, BCOM 1ST, 2ND, 3rd year can submit apllication forms now. Links are provided below post.
Agra University Post Graduate PG Courses – MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLM, M.ed
Agra University Under Graduate UG Courses – B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA….More
Admission in Agra university is based on private and regular students. Both category have different type of exam form which is required to sit in the annual exam.
Regular Student Forms: – It is the responsibility of collages to provide regular exam forms to students before the due date of examination. Students haven’t submitted their regular form must contact their collage teachers/faculty as soon as possible.
COURSES & DURATION
|Name of Course||Duration||Subjects|
|B.Sc. (Voc.)||06 Semester||Computer Application, Instrumentation and Optical Instrumentation|
|B.Com. (Voc.)||06 Semester||Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management|
|B.A. (Voc.)||06 Semester||Travel and Tourism Management|
|B.F.A.||08 Semester||Fine Arts (Painting, Applied Arts, Sculpture)|
|B.H.Sc.||06 Semester||Home Science|
|Certificate (CPL)||02 Semester||Languages (Russian/German/French)|
|Diploma (DPL)||02 Semester||Languages (Russian/German/French)|
Through originally affiliating in nature, the University has, over the years, developed a sizable residential wing consisting of the following Institute and independent Teaching Departments: 1. Kanhaiya Lal Munshi Institute of Hindi Studies & Linguistics (1953) 2. Institute of Social Science (1953) 3. Institute of Home Science (1958) 4. Institute of Basic Science (1984) 5. Department of Library Science and Manuscriptology (1984) 6. Department of History (1985) 7. Department of Adult and Continuing Education & Extension (1989) 8. Department of Physical Education (1989) 9. Department of Contemporary Social Studies & Law : Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Chair (1993) 10. Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of Commerce, Business Management & Economics (1993) 11. Dau Dayal Institute of Vocational Education (1994) 12. University Computer Centre (1994) 13. School of Life Science (1997) 14. Institute of Engineering and Technology (1998) 15. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Rural Development (1998) 16. Lalit Kala Sansthan (2000) 17. Institute of Computer and Information Science (2004) 18. Institute of Tourism and Management (2004)
Application Fee :
- Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC Candidates
- Rs. 700/- for SC/ST.
How to Apply:
- These applications will be filled online on University website(www.dbrau.org.in) from 05th June 2017. After filling online application, candidate will deposit the fee through payment gateway system. Last Date for online submission is 24th June 2017.
- The Hard copy of the signed application form along with necessary qualifying documents must reach by Speed Post/Registered Post only to: – Dr. Sanjeev Kumar, Co-ordinator, Entrance Test 2017-18, Department of Mathematics, Institute of Basic Sciences, Khandari, Agra 282002 before 30 June 2017.
Last Date : 31.07.2017
Click Here To Login with your Student Id & Password.
Download Instruction details of University Exam Form
Download Information Notice for Admission in Year 2017-2018
Click here to Download DBRAU Entrance test Brochure 2017
Click here to Apply Online
- For technical support please contact:+919670681096 and Email us:dbrauaaems.contact @ gmail dot com
- www.dbrauaaems.in & http://www.dbrau.ac.in
Keep in touch with us for more updates on Agra University Private Forms, Regular, Exam news and more. Join the conversation below in case of any problem.