Airports Authority of India is Invited Online Application for the Interested and Eligible candidates for the Posts of Junior Executive. There are total 200 Vacant Posts. The candidates who are interested for the vacant posts, can Apply as soon as possible. All the Related information like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Fees, Syllabus etc are given below. Every year AAI Department invites Application for the capable candidates. We are providing all the Important Details here.
AAI 200 Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has been invited Online applications for the recruitment of 220 Junior Executive (Engineering Civil), Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical), Junior Executive (Information Technology), Junior Executive (Airport Operations) vacancies. Capable and Eligible candidates may apply online from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017 of online registration. Further Details like Education qualification, Selection process, how to Apply etc are given below.
Name of the Organisation:- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of Posts:- Junior Executive
No. Of Posts:- 200 Posts
Vacancies Details :-
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) :- 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) :- 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics) :- 100 Posts
Official Website:- http://www.aai.aero
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (B.E, B.Tech) in relevant subjects from a recognized Institution/ University.
Age Limit:- (As On 30.09.2017)
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination and
Application Fee :
- Rs.300/- (Non-Refundable) for each category of post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only.
- the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AAI Online Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates may apply online through the website “www.aai.aero” from 18.09.2017 to
- For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://www.aai.aero Online submission of application.
- Online Registration starts on: 18.09.2017
- Last date for payment of fee: 17.10.2017
- Download Advertisement Link
Apply Online Click Here – available from 18.09.2017
- Click Here for more details
AAI gave a great Opportunity for the candidates who are interested in Government Jobs. In case of Any Query candidates can drop there comments in comment box. Our Team will response you as soon as possible. In future Details Syllabus, Admit Card and Answer keys are also provided here for the Help of candidates.