Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has conducted a written examination for the post of RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) Grade-B on 26 April, 2015. Candidates who have participated in this written test can download / check their answer key /solved question paper and answer booklet through RBI’s official website (www.rbi.org.in). The expected cut off marks can be discussed in the comment sections and we will try to predict marks needed for the selection in RBI Manager -Technical (Grade-B) Exam on 26th April 2015.
RBI Manager Technical-Civil Answer Key-Cut Off 2015
Name of Posts:-
- Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR)
- Research Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM)
- Rajbhasha Officer in Grade ‘A’
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
- Manager (Technical – Electrical) in Grade ‘B’
Answer Key:- Candidates are requested the to check the status of their answer key and cut off marks via official website. Official answer key can only be downloaded form (www.rbi.org.in). Therefore follow the instructions given below to get your answer key / solved question paper directly from here.
- Log on to www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on RBI Manager Technical-Civil Grade B Exam.
- Check Latest Notification and Updates.
- Click on Answer Key.
- Download your answer key as PDF file.
- Now compare your answers in the written test to get a prediction on marks that you will be going to obtain in written exam.
Cut Off Marks:- The cut off marks will be expected to announce soon. Once the results and merit list are available, cut off marks will be decided by RBI recruitment board. However, you can predict cut off by commenting below in the comment sections.
|Name of Paper||Max Marks|
|Paper – I Objective Type (on Economics)||100|
|Paper – II Descriptive Type (on Economics)||100|
|Paper – III English – Descriptive||100|
Kindly stay in touch with us for more details and latest news related to answer key, cut off marks, merit and results for the given exam. We will post all updates on this page. Don’t forget to leave your comments and querie so that we can help you out in any way.